• Proven CIP resistant valves, diverters, mixers, vessels and other components
• CIP cleanable filtration and isolation systems
• Hot air drying and reticulation equipment
• USDA / 3A accepted CIP nozzles and sprayballs - hydraulic, pneumatic or removable
• Water/acid/caustic supply systems and controls
• Waste liquid drain / recovery systems
• Automated and semi-automatic PLC control systems
TLG is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets.
In 2016, TLG generated consolidated revenues of about EUR 4.5 billion. The food and beverages sector, which is a long-term growth industry, accounted for around 70 percent. As of March 31, 2017, the company employed about 17,000 people worldwide.