• Silos for all dry bulk materials including plastics, minerals, chemicals, dairy powders, sugar. flour. starch, salt, mixtures and cereals. Installations are designed to suit their particular application
• Indoor outdoor silos
• Epoxy coated steel, stainless steel, aluminium
• Flexible fabric silos ( ex high strength woven trevira
polyester) with steel support frames
• Round or rectangular silos with conical, chisel or flat outlets
• Vacuum, pressure and explosion relief systems
• Access equipment via ladders, platform s, manholes, windows and illumination
TLG is one of the largest suppliers of process technology for the food industry and a wide range of other industries. The international technology group focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes in various end-user markets.
In 2016, TLG generated consolidated revenues of about EUR 4.5 billion. The food and beverages sector, which is a long-term growth industry, accounted for around 70 percent. As of March 31, 2017, the company employed about 17,000 people worldwide.